Now, I know a 28% of the racing community have expressed their concern with codemasters regarding the state of the game. The other 72% can't be bothered as Codemasters don't listen... All I can do is appologise for the game on codemasters behalf
We (f1XL) have a serious problem due to codemasters not being able to release a stable game. F1 2017 has so many problems. All I can ask is that you stick around. Yes the game is shit at times however its not always about winning and some of the banter that flies around in F4 is brilliant and I can imagine that the banter is just as good elsewhere. And if you go into the race not thinking - Shit I've forgotten the practice - the racing isn't that bad. I really enjoyed last nights race because of this.
Now... Onto Ferrari... It is time for big big changes! Mikeee has resigned for personal reasons and it seems nearly everyone else has decided to follow... However, we have important news. Hanson and Nut Head have swapped seats. Hanson now takes the Williams until the end of the season and Jack will become the Ferrari TO!
(Everyone cheer now!!! Now!!!!!)
*round of applause*
So, there is some seats availble in Ferrari! So if you're a Reserve driver. Get your act together!!
Thats it from me for now! Make sure you look out for the F4 Highlights this week :thumb: