I know you all answered yes to reading the rules. I’m going to refresh your memory as we are 2 races in and so far there have been 5 ticketed rule breaks.
This first one has happened 3 times in the first 2 races! if for some reason your not able to hear the admin of the league. Then dont press A until you see the 30 second countdown clock hit 10 seconds. at least that way you can be absolutely sure you were not the first one and therefore will not be penalised. simples.
4.7) Pressing A at the start of the race
You MUST NOT press ‘A’ at the race strategy screen until you are told to do so by the
formula Admin. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a reprimand (see section 4.2)
4.4) Retiring during Qualifying
During the qualifying session you may only retire whilst inside your pit box. This is to avoid any incidents with cars not ghosting once retired and blocking other driver’s laps. You will be liable to any tickets for blocking or causing a collision during qualifying if you retire out on track. This rule does not apply if you crash out of qualifying. (See section 4.5)
Misconduct to other league members, whether verbal or written, is completely forbidden in F1XL. This includes but is not limited to; Bullying, Harassment, Taunting and Threatening behaviour. Any form of misconduct will face severe punishment. Depending on the nature of the misconduct, you may receive a warning about your behaviour. Most misconduct cases will end up with a lifetime ban from the league.
F1XL encourages clean and fair racing at all times, which means;
- Driving cars off-track is strictly forbidden. You must leave a car’s width at all
- Deliberately causing incidents, illegal blocking or deliberate car destruction is
- No in game trash-talk, or abusive language towards drivers. Treat other drivers in
a way you would like to be treated. Respect your fellow racers.
- The defending car has the right to make one defensive move but must leave a
car’s width at all times.
- Drivers must be extra cautious at the start of the races, as this is where the
highest percentage of incidents occur!
- Should you hit someone or drive someone off-track, allow them to get back in
front of you immediately. Failure to do so will result in a harsher punishment if
you are found guilty of the incident.
- No immaturity, respect you fellow racers and don’t give up!
Persistent rule breaking will result in harsher penalties. So please, please, be more careful. Have a read through the main rules page again. If you are unsure about anything at all, then ask your team owner to ask me or any other member of the admin team.
We would love to help!